Take the guesswork out of dosing. This cherry-flavored product specially formulated for infants helps reduce fevers for a dose of better.
Acetaminophen 160 mg - Pain
reliever/ fever reducer
• Temporarily reduces fever
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
• The common cold
• Sore throat
Liver warning: this product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
• More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
• With other drugs containing acetaminophen
• This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
• Shake well before using
• Find the right dose on chart below (if possible, use weight to determine dose; otherwise, use age)
• Only use the enclosed syringe (do not use any other syringe, dropper, spoon or dosing device when giving this medicine to your child)
• Remove cap and insert syringe into hole at top of bottle and turn upside down
• Pull back syringe until filled to the prescribed level. If you pass the prescribed level, simply push syringe back in until you have reached the desired level. Slowly dispense the liquid into your child’s mouth (towards inner cheek)
|Weight (lbs)||Age (yrs)||Dose|
|6-23||0-2||Do Not Use|
Ask a doctor before use if the child has liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
• Pain gets worse or lasts for more than 5 days
• Fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
• New symptoms occur
• Redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
• With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
• If the child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
• Skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage
(see overdose warning).
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
• Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
• Tamper evident: do not use if printed seal on bottle is broken or missing
Keep out of reach of children.